Thursday, October 4, 2018

From Learning Fourth Dimension To Homeschooling: A Seamless Transition

From Learning Time to Homeschooling:  H5N1 Seamless Transition. How doing learning activities inwards preschool years helps yous gear upward for homeschool during schoolhouse years. 

 How doing learning activities inwards preschool years helps yous gear upward for homeschool during  From Learning Time to Homeschooling:  H5N1 Seamless Transition

I kickoff learned close the Babywise version of Learning Time correct hither on Val’s blog.  I was happy to honor something novel to contain into my son’s daily routine every bit he was getting older.  As a one-time instructor turned stay-at-home mom, I knew in addition to therefore that learning fourth dimension would endure an of import (and hopefully fun) business office of our day.  

When my boy was an infant in addition to pre-toddler, I tin recall carefully choosing toys that would promote his development.  I recall carefully choosing board books to exhibit him close electrical flow holidays or places nosotros had visited similar the farm or beach.  I recall slicing holes inwards the overstep of a container in addition to showing him how to pose pom-poms through the hole.  DIY fine motor operate at it’s finest!  

I intend I started “official” learning fourth dimension amongst my boy when he was close xx months old, correct after my immature lady was born.  During her morning time nap, I presented my boy amongst a novel lesson in addition to and therefore later nosotros would caput exterior to play.  During learning time, I taught my boy close colors, shapes, letters in addition to numbers.  We did puzzles, made crafts based on the electrical flow flavor or vacation in addition to experimented amongst diverse types of fine art materials.  I followed his interests in addition to together nosotros both learned a lot close topics similar outer space, dinosaurs in addition to sharks.  We both actually loved this focused fourth dimension of day.  As whatsoever bring upward knows, children are innately curious.  Meeting his natural wishing to larn was a joyful experience for both of us. 


As my boy grew older in addition to I read  Toddlerwise and then On Becoming Preschoolwise, the importance of learning fourth dimension was i of my biggest takeaways.  I knew I wanted my children to endure every bit prepared for schoolhouse every bit they could be.  I felt empowered, every bit their mother, to produce the best I could for them at home. As the woman bring upward of a preschooler in addition to and a toddler at this signal nosotros moved from learning fourth dimension amongst i child, to learning fourth dimension amongst two!  This was a lot of fun in addition to my immature lady learned (and continues to learn) therefore much only from watching her older blood brother operate in addition to play.
 How doing learning activities inwards preschool years helps yous gear upward for homeschool during  From Learning Time to Homeschooling:  H5N1 Seamless Transition


While scouring the cyberspace looking for learning activities to produce at home, I came across many homeschool blogs.  It sounded similar something I would love, but homeschooling was something I had non actually stance of for our family.  I was a one-time populace schoolhouse instructor in addition to although I ever knew I wanted to hold my children habitation during their plant nursery schoolhouse years, I did intend they would attend populace schoolhouse starting inwards Kindergarten.
However, it was plainly to view that nosotros were all loving learning at home.  Since my children were already developing rigid academic backgrounds in addition to clearly enjoying learning at habitation amongst me every bit their teacher, it too helped my married adult man view that homeschooling mightiness non endure that crazy of an idea.  We spent a lot of fourth dimension researching the best ways to operate amongst children at home, to view their needs in addition to follow their interests.  Together nosotros developed the vision for our menage unit of measurement homeschool.  
I don’t intend I would direct hold come upward to the stance of homeschooling without existence introduced to learning fourth dimension first.  Learning fourth dimension actually set the foundation for our homeschool.  People ofttimes enquire me, “when did yous start homeschooling?”  Thanks to learning time, it feels every bit if nosotros ever have! 
If yous are looking for learning fourth dimension ideas for your immature child, start correct hither on this blog.  Val has bang-up ideas for all types of learning activities from reading to music to fine art in addition to more

To read to a greater extent than close H5N1 Brooklyn Homeschool in addition to their homeschooling, endure certain to see their blog!
Jeanine is homeschooling mom to her 5.5 twelvemonth old boy in addition to iv twelvemonth old daughter.  She lives inwards NYC in addition to blogs close the how in addition to why behind their Montessori inspired homeschool at abrooklynhomeschool.com.  You tin too follow along on their homeschool journeying on Instagram @abrooklynhomeschool.  

 How doing learning activities inwards preschool years helps yous gear upward for homeschool during  From Learning Time to Homeschooling:  H5N1 Seamless Transition


Sumber https://babywisemom.blogspot.com/

Artikel Terkait

From Learning Fourth Dimension To Homeschooling: A Seamless Transition
4/ 5
Oleh